Thursday, January 22, 2015

Friends & Skype - Jillibean Soup

Hi there!

I got a few minutes to play this past weekend, actually I was home alone for the first time in I do not even know how long - for four whole hours, while the men folk took in a hockey game!  So some tea, some tunes and some fun Jillibean Soup papers were on the agenda.

I have had these Spicy Social Soup papers on my desk for a while now, hoping to find time to play.  I thought this photo of my youngest playing Minecraft with friends via Skype was perfect for these papers.


I started by creating this background cut file and just played around from there, filling in random circles with thee fab patterns. Okay not so randomly filled in, I really tried to do random as I love the look - but my brain just can't go there - too OCD I guess.

I tucked in some journaling behind my photo on a little 3 x 4 cut apart card.


I used some great Jillibean sticker and die cut elements as well as some Simple Stories alphas to create my title.  Then I added in some Doodlebug enamel dots for fun.


More stickers and a wood button adorn the corner of my photo.


I also added some fun layers below my photo.  I wanted to add in as many of these great patterns as I could!

Have you seen the new Jillibean Soup goodies coming out of the recent CHA, I cannot wait to get my hands on some of them!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page Laura! The circle cut file looks great in the background and I love all of the layering!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!