Saturday, January 03, 2015

HAPPY DAY - OCTOBER AFTERNOON

Hi there,

I am sharing the third a final page that I created earlier this week.  You know the day, I tossed my to do list aside and scrapped the night away! Totally fun, and highly worth it!

Have you seen this? 


That is exactly how I feel! Unfortunately, folks, I do not get to craft every day so yes, I am more than a little crazy at any given moment!

Anyway, on to my share.

If you stop by here often, you will know that I do not usually scrap two page layouts, I used to, a lot, but now I prefer the singles.  However, while I was poking around on the October Afternoon blog, I came across this sketch. It was designed for a mini album and is in 6 x 8 (per page) format. 


The single photo on a double pager, caught my attention and I decided to dig in to the last of my OA goodies and see if I couldn't make a go of the sketch in a 12 x 12 (per page) format..

This is what I came up with:


I wish I had have had one more sheet of patterned paper, but I made do with some corrugated paper.

I love that the left page has LOADS of white space, so fab!


This photo was taken at our (late) pup's birthday.  The photo is not that good because we were celebrating at our trailer and space was tight.  Since she has passed away this is the last birthday page for her, so I needed to use the less than perfect photo.

It cracks me up how dogs know Christmas and birthdays are special days and how much they love presents! 


I used some old OA birthday goodies to embellish my page.


As well as lots of Daily Flash goodies.


I guess I need to replenish my stock now ;)

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up Laura- I think we're all a little cra cra 😜
    Your layout is perfect - luv it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome Laura!! Love your double page layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Laura! Love two-pagers, and you've totally made this one work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool design! Love the different bg papers on this two pager!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!