Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy - Stuck?! Sketches - Teresa Collins

Hi there!

There are just a few more days left to play along with the sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches  but I wanted to send out a little shout out to remind you to get your layouts linked up and share my page with you finally!  Please forgive my tardiness, I had a little scheduling mix up.

Anyway, here is a reminder of the latest sketch (though both sketches for January are still open):


And this is my page:


I had so much fun putting this page together, pulling in so many great elements from my stash!  I used papers, chipboard and stickers  "Nine & Co." by Teresa Collins as my main supply but the background page is Simple Stories.

The sweethearts in this photo are my eldest son, Chris,  and his "best gal" Merissa, as he calls her. They are cute together!  I gave them an album for Christmas with a few starter layouts, this was one of them.


I used a combination of sticker flowers and flowers that I cut from one of the patterns to embellish this page. The resin flowers are Recollections and I have been hoarding them because I love the colour!


You will also notice some Tim Holtz rub ons tucked in here and there. My favourite thing to to with rub ons.



You know me and my love for layers, there are lots on this page!



This amazing laser cut chipboard is from Creative Embellishment, It love it, it is so pretty and embossed in gold it is stunning!

So glad yo stopped by!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page Laura!! I love the colours on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Laura....love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Teresa Collins is so pretty on your layout Laura, and I love the wood grain background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout, and of course, I love the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!