Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hugs for You - Your Next Stamp

Hi there!

I did a little colouring at a recent crop I attended, I really need to find more time to colour - I am a little out of practice.  Anyway, I used this cute stamp that I recent purchased from Your Next Stamp,.

When I had time last night to create a card, I noticed that YNS had a sketch and colour challenge.  I decided to play along with the sketch portion of the challenge, this is what I created.  Isn't that stamp too cute, and so versatile.


I was trying to make her a redhead like my sister, but didn't quite get the shading and highlights right.  Next time!

I used some pretty MME papers to make the card base.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors and your coloring!! Such pretty papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet redhead! Your take on the layout works so well with the addition of the butterfly and button to fill in the blank space. Thanks so much for playing along with us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet! Thank you for joining us at YNS! We really appreciate you playing along with our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! What a sweetheart, Laura. I love how you coloured her up! Thanks for hanging out with us over at YNS.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!