Monday, January 26, 2015

Snow Fun - ScrapMuch? Bo Bunny

Hi there!

I promised that I would be back to share another page using the beautiful Altitude collection by Bo Bunny.  I had a lot of fun creating this page.  It was actually created for something special but it didn't pan out so I get to share it here now ;)


I used some vintage photos of my husband and started this page by creating this fun cut file.


I love that the buttons for this collection are adhesive backed, it doesn't get any easier than that!


The chipboard accents have great details like this one with a gem in the centre.


And the colour variations in the purples and teals are goegeous!


Combining cut files and stickers to create a title adds extra fun factor!


It is a little hard to tell in this photo but I added glitter to the snowflakes in my background.

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Laura!! Love those snowflakes on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Love those snowflake cutouts and the strip of colors on the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout Laura! I love the snowflake background and the touch of glitter that you added!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!