Thursday, January 01, 2015

Timothy - Stuck?! Sketches

Hi friends!  Happy New Year to you all!


Did you celebrate last night?  I went out with my husband and some friends to a dance, haven't been to a New Years dance in many years, load of fun!  Hoping to play a bit of catch up today - maybe make a class / kit and get a few things ready for next week's home school lessons. We will see what the day brings though!


Anyway, I want to share my latest Stuck?! Sketches DT page with you.  I had fun playing with We R Memory Keeper's "Indian Summer" collection that I picked up at Scrapmuch?,  the colours are amazing! I had minimal matching embellishments so I pulled some fun things from my stash as well.

These photos were taken of my youngest, Timmy, at his 5th birthday.  They didn't really seem like birthday-ish photos so I went for a generic theme in my papers and accents.I added paint to the background when I was almost finished, and honestly I wish I hadn;t... but what is done is done.


The feather is coordinating of course, the button is from my button bin of randomness, the cork heart came in last month's Boys Rule kit (I honestly do not know what manufacturer it is from) and the Studio Calico camera really wasn't intended for this layout, but it fell onto it, so it stayed! ha!

 

I added some stitching, and an overlay behind my photo, the rub on hearts are CTMH and the flair is from Evalicious.


I had this wire "Timothy" made oooh probably about 5+ years ago now.  Yup, finally using it!

Here is the sketch:


I suppose it reads kind of girly, but you can make of it what you will!

Our sponsors this month are Big Picture Classes and ScrapMatts.



Check out the Stuck?! Sketches blog for prize details and due dates.  I hope you join us with this challenge, i would love to see your interpretation of it!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the colours on this one Laura!! Fantastic page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout truly love the wired Timothy title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color scheme Laura, and the cluster at the corner of your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color palette is absolutely delish, girl, and I just love that little wire embellishment! Such a fun sketch! I just don't know where you find all the time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!