Friday, February 13, 2015

3 tags and 2 cards - Valentines Style

Hi there,

I really meant to blog these yesterday but time got away from me.  Wednesday night I created a few tags and cards for my sons and nephew, and our puppy, to go with the treats we got them for Valentines Day.


I started with these tags, they came together super quick and easy thanks to me Silhouette.  The x/o board and paw are Silhouette cut files, the "love you" hand sign is a cut file that I created quite some time ago. These are for my little guy, our nephew and our puppy.  The little boys are getting candy and a book each.


This is what they look like on the gift bags.  I just love natural kraft paper and red together!

Here are some close ups...

 (can you guess who the paw print is for)

 Next up I made a couple of cards for my big boys, these cards have tear away pull tabs that open a pocket that holds a gift card etc.  They are super fun, I found the tear away tabs in the Silhouette store.  I already had these masculine images coloured up and even though one was not a Valentine image I made it work (sort of)- it is perfect for my techie son. (The robot is from a digi stamp company that I do not believe is around anymore, and the little techie is from Whimsie Doodles, he is so cute, I just love him!)


Now tomorrow morning all my boys have a little sweet treat to wake up to.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. That is one of my favourite colour combinations too! These are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags and cards! I love them all. The tags look fabulous on the kraft paper bags! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I seriously love these!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!