Friday, February 20, 2015

A sketch and besties - My Scraps N More

Hi there!
Ii am excited to share with you today that I am guesting over at My Scraps N More, I was just tickled when Audrey invited me!

I am sharing this sketch for their sketch challenge site....


I seem to be creating a lot of this style of sketch lately, I promise I will mix things up a little more soon!  Anyway, you should pop on over to play along, the DT will having amazing inspiration I am sure! You can also read  a little more  about me (if you feel the need, lol)

This is my take on the sektch using some We R Memory Keeper goodies and random embellishments.


Here are a few close ups....



I want to send a big thank you to Audrey for asking me to guest for her, it is so lovely to be asked!

Product List: Patterned and solid papers, and embossed stickers are We R Memory Keepers; clear clock, kraft polaroid and kraft envelope are Maya Road; tag is Amy Tangerine; journaling circle is punched from a Jillibean card; misc. buttons and twine.

Thank you for visiting and don't forget to play along here!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute page Laura! And I loved playing with your sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved working with your fabulous sketch Laura!! And your take on it is amazing!! Such an awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on guesting Laura! Great sketch and I love your layout! The die cut circles look awesome in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cut file adds such great dimension, Laura! Love the feathers here, and that palette is fabulous! Perfect take on the sketch ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'adore la page est très belle avec ce fond de ronds !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lobe your sketch and your page is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!