Saturday, February 14, 2015

Birthday Card and Gift Bag - Boys Rule

Hi there!

Happy Valentines Day!

I am up on the Boys Rule blog today, sharing a little card and gift bag set.  I love using wintery products to make birthday cards for family and friends that celebrate winter birthdays.


On my card, I paired up some of the Bo Bunny and Carta Bella papers, as well as Carta Bella stickers from the Bundled Up collection and Boy oh Boy collection to make this ensemble.  I also used one of the wooden stars and did some stamping on it.

The gift bag is pretty simple and clean but carries on the theme and colour palette.

I have a few more Boys Rule projects to share with you before the end of the month , a couple of layouts, a tutorial and a free cut file so stayed tuned!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!