Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Dad's Day - Your Next Stamp Challenge

Hi there!

Your Next Stamp put up a cute sketch and colour challenge this past Friday, I bookmarked it because I wasn't feeling up to crafting on Friday but managed to create a card to play along this past Sunday, I think I bought the perfect stamp for this challenge ;) when I placed my order a while back.

Here is the sketch and colour sample:


 


And this is my take on the challenges:


Cute, eh! And I am getting braver - I almost never stamp right on the card, but look I did it!  No smudges either!

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. super cute thanks for joining us at YNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and a perfect male card! Love the waves you've created with the different patterns and yay for stamping directly on your card! Thanks for entering our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally cute.. I love it.. thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever design and perfect for that image. Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to get ahead on Father's Day cards, Laura! I love how you created those layers! Thanks for hanging out with us over at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those waves - so clever to use the sketch this way! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CUTE! Love the waves! Thank you for taking the time to play along with our YNS challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!