Sunday, March 15, 2015

Egg Art - Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

There is a brand new sketch up at Stuck?! Sketches check it out....


The design team has done an amazing job and our new members have certainly gotten off to a great start!  Pleae be sure to have a look.

This is my take on the sketch, I went for a fun Spring look.


I pulled out a few left over Lawn Fawn papers because I love the colours for my Easter page, then I pulled out some older and coordinating embellishments.  It felt great to bust through some stash items.

I used a Silhouette cut file of joined eggs to represent the circle shape in the sketch.


I had a small bit of these really super old Imaginisce rub ons in my stash, they were so old they were hard to use but super cute and I couldn't just toss them.


My cluster might just be a bit on the wild side but I kind of love it! 


I borrowed a bit of ribbon from a friend and added some faux stitching, a technique learned from another friend.
 




Last but not least, I added some journaling.

I would love to see you link up to the Stuck?! Sketches challenge.

I am playing along with the March challenge at Scrap Our Stash, to use products from the word S-T-E-N-C-I-L, here are my specifics.

S- Silhouette cut file
T- technique - faux stitching
E- Enamel dots
N- numbers (year in journaling)
C- clip
I-  Imaginisce Rub Ons
L- letters


Product List- Patterned papers and flair: Lawn Fawn; Rosette, sticker and Alphas: American Crafts; Buttons: Studio g; Enamel Dots" My Mind's Eye; Wood Veneer: Freckled Fawn; Rub ons: Imaginisce; spiral clip: CTMH; Crocheted Chipboard: Prima; ribbon: misc.; ink: Tim Holtz and Versa Ink; pen: Staedtler.

Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. This is great Laura! Love the colors and the joined eggs cutfile used. Great items used for the stash challenge and how you incorporated them. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE!! Love all the littel details! Fabulous work! Thanks for linking up at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love all the embellishment clutters!! Thanks for using us your stash with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fun and adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embellishment bouquet! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. stash means using it all! Awesome die cuts and I just love all the small pops of interest :) Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job - love how you used the cut file and the embelishments! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!