Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Birthday - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I am sharing my latest Boys Rule DT page today along with a sketch for a brand new sketch challenge going on over there! 

I designed this sketch a little while ago, and knew that it would be just perfect for this month's kit contents!

This is my take on the sketch...

My youngest was born on St. Patrick's day and with it just around the corner we are birthday prep mode here so it seemed like the perfect time to create a page to document one of his past birthday's.  I loved that this kit had some birthday goodies, we haven't seen that in a while, but nothing too over the top and most of it is multi purpose.

 I added some enamel dots, floss and paint from my stash to this page.

 I just love the fun yet masculine colour combo.

I couldn't resist cutting out a shamrock for my page ;) .

Product list- patterned papers, and some die cuts: Pebbles; stickers and some die cuts: Jillibean Soup; Washi tape: Doodlebug; Enamel dots: MME; Paint: DecorArt; floss: We R Memory Keepers.

Hope to see you over at Boys Rule to play along with this challenge!

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wanted to share what I created with your sketch!! Thanks for the inspiration. http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/04/fenway.html

      Delete
  2. Great sketch and I love your take on it Laura! The colours really pop!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!