Sunday, March 01, 2015

Hello World - Stuck?! Sketches - Echo Park

Hi there!

There is a brand new sketch challenge up at Stuck?! Sketches, I hope you join us for some fun and prizes!  The DT has created amazing pages in a variety of styles!

Here is the sketch....


And this is my take on it....


I have made the decision to finish my Cuba trip album, since it was now three year later.   And if I can't travel I might as well scrap about it, right?

I used some great elements from Echo Park to create this page.


I used three stencils and 3 different colours of Tim Holtz distress inks to create some background detail.


I used my Silhouette to cut this "hello circle" as well as the other circle. I outlined several of my elements with black Sharpie to help them pop.


Stickers, chipboard and brads were layered and clustered for impact.



And journaling, once a challenge, is now more often than not integrated onto my pages.

We have two fantastic sponsors at Stuck?! for this challenge....



So glad you visited today!

8 comments:

  1. Great sketch and I love your take on it Laura! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey, I hope you can play along!

      Delete
  2. Awesome use of the EP Laura, and I love the repeating circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect, Laura! Love this travel theme, and you've tied it into this gorgeous sketch with such ease! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout.. Love all the details, especially the layers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!