Thursday, March 19, 2015

How do you spell love - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I am sharing my latest Boys Rule DT page today.  I do not often do super sized titles, but I was totally feeling it with the latest kit, check it out....


I recently "re-found" this quote on my Pinterest board, where I had pinned it, it seemed perfect for this photos of our youngest and our pup. Mostly because it is true, but also a little tongue in cheek since our pup has always sat right on top of Timmy.  Which was not so bad when he was little but now the pup outweighs the boy, lol!


The kit came with loads of alphas and I had fun using a ton of them to create my title. I love the way the chipboard alphas look tone on tone with this great Bo Bunny paper that I used as my background.


Then I incorporated loads of Jillibean Soup papers and embellishments.


Before I finished my page, I adorned the lower area with die cuts, stitching and Washi tape, then I added some doodling to my entire page.

Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this. Love the yellow and I especially love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an eye catching layout Laura! Love all of the Yellow, the big title and the stitched circle!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!