Thursday, March 05, 2015

Two Wild & Crazy Guyz - Boys Rule - Jillibean Soup

Hi there!

I am sharing my very first page created with the newest kit from Boys Rule, it is full of great papers, colours and accents - so super inspiring!  You can check out a sneak peek of the contents here.

As soon as I saw some of the little Jillibean Pea Pod Parts from the Cool as a Cucumber collection in the kit, I just new I had to create this page!


And here are a few close up shots:

 See what I mean about those Pea Pod Parts, isn't this pup just the cutest!

Along with the Pea Pod Parts there were some super cute Soup Labels and Label Stickers.

 I put a mixture of all of these elements around my page. I also added some faux stitching.

And some journaling.  I am getting better at that!

Kit Contents Product List:  Patterned papers, stickers, die cuts - Jillibean soup; Washi tape and alpha stickers - Doodlebug Designs.

Non Kit Product List: Staedtler pen, Versamark Pine Cone brown ink.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Laura! All of the bits you added around the photo are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!