Wednesday, April 15, 2015

3 Characters | Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

It is time for a brand new challenge at Stuck?! Sketches, which means it is reveal time for our mid-month sketch!


We have prizes from two amazing sponsors, too!



This is my fun and colourful take on the sketch....


These photos were taken in 2013, when we made a two day, one night stop over in Disney after our Caribbean cruise, it just seemed like the logical thing to do seeing as flights home on Sundays are so expensive for only a little more money we could stay and play in Disney!  Good math if you ask me!  hehe!


I mixed up a ton of manufacturers, like:  Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, Echo Park, Evalicious, October Afternoon, Simple Stories. and CTMH - but I think they work so well together.


I have a couple of bins stuffed with packages of random or left over embellishments, it is super funt or aid them when I am creating!

 

This turned out  to be a bit of a stash busting project! I am loving doing that recently, especially since we may be moving in the next year and if I use it I won't have to pack it! ha!

Product List-   American Crafts Kraft cardstock; Echo Park, October Afternoon (hand cut Polaroid) and Simple Stories Patterned paper; Evalicious Flair; Crate Paper die cuts, bling and chipboard accents; Basic Grey rub-ons; Bo Bunny chipboard stickers; Echo Park stickers; Basic Grey flag; October Afternoon Chipboard; CTMH metal tab; Sharpie and Staedtler pens.

Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope to see you linking up at Stuck?!

3 comments:

  1. Love this page and the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Laura!! I love that awesome patterned paper in the background, and the way you mixed the collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, keep up your stash busting, because this looks great ;)! Love the bold, bright, happy colors and the way that background paper looks like a quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!