Saturday, April 04, 2015

Easter Tags

Hello there!

I have a few last minute Easter tags to share with you all today.


I always try to be a bit mindful that my older boys may not wants anything too cutesy, while I still embrace that for my youngest - a girl has to be able to make cute stuff you know!  The two rabbits on the left are from the Silhouette store and the one on the right is my own design inspired by something I saw on Pinterest last year.

This year we are going low key - a bit of chocolate and a gift card to their favourite coffee places (or McDonald's in Timmy's case because we do not often take him there). Timmy just likes the 'hunt' part and does not really eat the chocolate - crazy kid!

Thanks for visiting and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!