Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Go outside and do something - Boys Rule - Pebbles

Hi there!

I am sharing my latest Boys Rule DT page today.


Do you ever have those pages that come together super quick?  After choosing my photo and my basic design, being the strips of patterned paper, I added ink to my background paper with some great ink colours and a couple of masks. It is s super quick and easy way to add a focal area.


I love this phrase for a title and it was my jumping off point for the entire page!


I used a lot of the fab Pebbles punch outs for this page. I love them layered up like this!


And some fun Jillibean stickers and die cuts, too.I added enamel dots from my stash.


And this time I added some journaling about  our pup being afraid of the lake, and our youngest trying to get him used to water with a wading pool.  He was having none of it! lol

So glad you stopped by!

1 comment:

  1. I love the patterned paper strips layered behind your photo, Laura! Awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!