Monday, April 20, 2015

Let's Find Beautiful Things | Boys Rule

Hi there!

I have a new project created for my latest Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit Club DT assignment, that I would like to share with you today.


Are you surprised?  Yup, this is totally my first ever 8.5 x 11 scrapbook page.  I just really wanted to try it.  I honestly found it a little harder.  I like it, not enough to make the complete switch, but you may see more of these in the future.  I like the interest it adds to my album in mixing up the page sizes.  Weird? Maybe!

The story behind the photos, I challenged Timmy and some other kidlets at the trailer park to find a list of items found in nature for an impromptu scavenger hunt.

Supply List:  patterned paper: Jillibean Soup and Pebbles Inc; Die cuts: Jillibean Soup and Pebbles Inc; Stickers: Jillibean soup; Washi tape: Doodlebug Designs.

Non kit items: Doodlebug enamel dots; Tim Holtz distress inks and masks; Steatdler pen; toothpicks; VersaColour ink.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. When I started scrapbooking, this size was most popular, and then we moved to 12x12. When I make alphabet books for my grandbabies, this size is easier for them to handle. I find the albums are hard to find. Laura, you have done a wonderful job working on this size...way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got an album this size from ScrapMuch?! but I plan to add this page and others this size to my 12 x 12 album for fun!

      Delete
  2. I´ve been looking around in your blogg and wow you´re talented! Love your works! Ireally like the colors at this LO! I´m glad I found your place! /ÅsaJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! LOVE this layout and perfect as an 8.5x11 page!! Such fun colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!