Friday, May 01, 2015

Hey Bro! - Stuck?! Sketches Reveal - Echo Park

Hi there!

Stuck?! Sketches has a brand new challenge up, and ScrapMatts and DCWV are each offering a great prize for this challenge.  Pop on over to Stuck?! Sketches for all of the details.

Right now, I would like to share the sketch and my take on it with you.


I used a trio of silly photos I took of our boys one night at dinner, sometimes it is nice to put 3 photos on a single, even if they take up a ton of visual space.  It is just nice to have a variety of styles of layouts in an album.


I started by die cutting the large narrow circle and then took some time stitching the brown and orange circles.


Then I laid down my bands of paper across the middle, and added in my photos. My title was die cut with the Silhouette and then doodled around after adhering to the page.


Then the fun part - adding in the embellishments!  I used brads, chipboard and rub ons.  I then added a bit of journaling.


My last step was adding in some distress ink with a mask and then  I splashed on some Smooch Spritz.

Supply List;  cardstock: american Crafts;  patterned paper, brads and chipboard: Echo Park; rub ons, distress inks and mask: Tim Holtz; floss: Iris; mist: Smooch Spritz.

Thank you for visiting me today, I would love to see you join in on the Stuck?! Sketches challenge!

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!