Wednesday, May 20, 2015

ride | Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit Club

Hi there

I am up on the Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit Club blog today, sharing this layout using the May / June kit contents.


I began my page by adding some large splotches of white Mr. Huey's mist to the background, I love the way it looks against the black cardstock.  Then I added some of the gold Smooch Spritz form the kit.After adding a few narrow strips of patterned paper (which were inked with yellow ink), I pop dotted my photo and began embellishing.


The arrow clip was too cute to hide so I stapled it onto my page.

 
I added some of the gold rubons, loving the phrase to do with travel or adventure for this photo.



I also layered a bunch of die cute and stickers, adding a bit of super messy doodling to some of them to pull in the black background.

Kit Club Supply List - Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee and Echo park; Ephemera: Jillibean Soup and Echo Park; Stickers: Jillibean Soup and Echo Park; Gold Rubons: Paper House; gold mist: Smooch Spritz, misc: cardstock and arrow clip; Doodlebug alpha stickers.

Other Supplies: Mr. Huey's white mist, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Hemptique button twine, CTMH yellow ink.

Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great layout Laura! I love the dark background, with the White Mister Huey's layered behind the photo and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great, bold, graphic look, Laura! And I just love your use of white space!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!