Monday, June 15, 2015

Awesome Day | Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits | Stuck?! Sketches

HI there!

There is a brand new sketch challenge up on the Stuck?! Sketches site and I took the opportunity to combine it with my Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits goodies to create a DT page for both! Just a bit of multi tasking to shorten my to do list a smidgen as my family and I prepare for a move.




The kit has so many fun elements like loads of this Jack and Jill collection from Echo Park and this super cute mustache!



I used a combination of a die cut and a hand stitched word to create my title.

Here is the Stuck?! Sketches sketch:



Supply List:  from the Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits kit - Pink Paislee, Bo Bunny, Kaisercraft and Echo Park patterned papers; Echo Park and Jillibean Soup stickers; Echo Park and Jillibean Soup die cuts; misc. mustache and cardstock.

from my stash  American Crafts vellum; misc. button; DMC floss; Hemptique button twine; Sharpie; Staedtler pen; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Love what you did with your sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page, Laura! So much vintage goodness to see and love, and I totally adore your vellum banner!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!