Thursday, June 25, 2015

Baby Card | Simple Stories

Hi there! 

Last night my husband, Timmy and I had dinner with our niece who is expecting a baby boy in 9 weeks.  Since I am unable to make it to her upcoming baby shower we took her out for dinner and brought her a gift.  It was such a nice evening and so good to catch up with her.

Today I thought I would share the card.


I played with some of my leftover goodies that I had from the Simple Stories "hello Baby" collection.  The elements make it super easy to create a quick and cue card!


Here is a little peek at the gift, Ian and I had so much fun in the baby boy department (boy has it been a long time since we have shopped there) -  tiny little onesies, sleepers, socks, hats outfits - oh my.  A few sheets, receiving blankets, towels, snuggley blankets, body wash, wipes, soothers, and toys to round things out.  We tried really hard to pick useful things even though there is so much cuteness available out there.

Thank you for visiting me today!

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!