Friday, June 05, 2015

Silly Boy | Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits

HI there! 

I have a new layout to share with you today, using the May / June 2015 Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit.

I found this photo in my stash, of my oldest boy, taken about 24 years ago  - that seems so surreal to me!  Anyway, it was already cropped really small and I thought I would challenge myself to use it up since it has been kicking around for quite some time now.  Which prompted me do do another 8.5 x 11 layout.


I started my page by adding water colour paint to the back ground and then adding in some pale blue Mr. Huey's and the some of the yellow Smooch Spritz that was in the kit.

Then I added just a small bit of patterned paper, in the middle and at the top of my page.  Next came loads of die cuts and stickers., doodling, a title and then some enamel dots from my stash.

Supply List - Kit Contents - Echo Park Patterned Paper, die cuts and stickers; Jillibean Soup die cuts ad stickers; Maya Road clip; Doodlebug alpha stickers; Paper House rub-ons.

Other Supplies - water colour paints; misc. cardstock base; Mr. Huey's; Sharpie; Tim HotlzeTiny Attacher. MME enamel dots.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!