Saturday, July 04, 2015

Celebrate with a Bang | Your Next Stamp

Hi there!

I have been holding onto some news for a LOOONG time now, I have been invited to Guest DT at Your Next Stamp this month!  Woo Hoo!  Lucky me! Karen, the owner of Your Next Stamp, sent me a lovely package of fabulous stamps to play with, I will tell you it felt like Christmas opening that package! What more could a crafty gal ask for?

My official intro on the blog isn't until next week, but I am playing along with the DT and a few fun events in the meantime.  Today we are all sharing a "sneak peek" project using one of the newly released stamps.  I used "Fireworks Background" to create my card in honour of our recent celebration of Canada Day!



I started by adding some Tim Holtz Distress Ink to my background and then stamping with Versamark and heat embossing with gold Zing embossing powder.  I love the way it looks just like and exploding firework!

Please be sure to visit the Your Next Stamp blog for a complete list of all of the DT sneak peeks. And check back with me tomorrow for some more YNS fun!

Supply List:  Copic paper, Staples cardstock, Tim Holtz red Distress Ink, Zing embossing powder, Versamark, Memento black ink, Colorbox gold ink, Hemptique twine, My Mind's Eye patterned paper.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the firework. Happy belated Canada day!! My family and I were in Canada on the 1st and saw fireworks over the falls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Laura! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!