Sunday, July 05, 2015

Dreamer | Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit Club

Hi there!!

Today I am sharing my very first page using the brand new July / August kit from Boys Rule!  If you have been stopping by here for a while you may know about my love for black and white and yellow, well be still my heart when I opened this kit and find some Kaisercraft "Shine Bight" goodies! Woo hoo!  You know that is going to be the first thing that I work with, right!  Of course!

I had this photo on my desk and thought it would work really nicely with these papers, even though I think I should be working with summer photos.  Next time, I promise.


This is what I created:


I added in some fun strips of many pattens and lots of stickers from the various stickers sheets in the kit.  Adding in a bit of teal and a touch of red for a bit of fun. I also did some straight line doodling t help the elements "pop" off of each other.



Kit Supply List: Kaisercraft pattern papers and stickers; Echo Park and Simple Stories stickers; Studio Calico washi stickers. (Smooch Spritz in yellow from a previous kit.)

Stash items: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Staedtler pen, Distress ink, scrap of black cardstock.

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing layout Laura, love the colouring and the photo is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on this layout Laura, and I love the fun triangle paper as your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious pic, and I just love your mix of papers and elements! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!