Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Friend | Your Next Stamp

Hi there!

I am playing along with a DT Dare over on the Your Next Stamp blog today!  The "DARE" is "floral".  I chose to use newly released "Jessica with her puppy" stamp set thinking I could use some floral paper and flowers on my card.



Then I took the "DARE" one step further and paper pieced a floral print jacket for Jessica, doesn't she look sweet today? ;)  I don't know why but she wanted to be a redhead, ha!  I usually struggle with colouring hair even though I practice, but this image has the BEST hair to colour! I love the way it turned out.

I masked off part of the sentiment to stamp the word "friend" on the tab on the front of my card, and used the sentiment stamp again on the inside of my card.


I also re-stamped the main image in a soft yellow to accent the inside of my card.

Please be sure to visit the Your Next Stamp blog today if you leave a comment over there you will be entered into a draw to win a stamp set of your choice!  Fun right!

You also still have time to save 20% off your purchase using code YNSJuly20 when you check out of the  Your Next Stamp store, before July 12th, 2015.


Supply List:  Copic paper; Staples Cardstock; Your Next Stamp image and sentiment; Prima flower; Dear Lizzy crochet flower; Copic colours - E07, E09, E13, E17, E000, E01, E33, R20, BG11, BG13, BG34, E71, E74, E77, C2, C00, R22, R24; My Mind's Eye patterned paper; Memento ink for stamping; Versafine ink for edging.

Thank you for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!