Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fun Adventure | Boys Rule Kit Club

Hi there!!

There is a brand new sketch challenge over at Boys Rule, have a look.


I have created a sample using the July and August fabulous summery kit in the hope of inspiring you to play along.
 

I love that wood grained paper by Bo Bunny so much I can't stand it, lol! I began my layout my drawing on the circular elements with a Sharpie and then splashing some Smooch Spritz around the background.  After that I layered up patterned papers and my photo, tucking in embellishments here and there as I went along.

Here are a few close up shots....





I am loving all of the texture in this kit, the cork and wood veneer elements are magic!

Pop on over to here, to get all the info about playing along.

Kit Contents Supply List: Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft Patterned paper; Fancy Pants ephemera and wood elements; Crate Paper cork stickers; Kaisercraft, Echo Park and Simple Stories stickers; Studio Calico Washi stickers.

Other Supplies: Sharpie; Staedtler pen; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Smooch Spritz - Ice Rink (from a precious kit); misc. button; Hemptique button twine; Memento Ink.

Thanks for visiting! 

3 comments:

  1. That Bo Bunny paper is PERFECT! What an incredible page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wood grain paper Laura, and the embellishments are perfect with your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH so gorgeous page! Love all the details you put together on your page. Love the sketch as well..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!