Wednesday, July 15, 2015

fun day | Stuck?! Sketches | Simple Stories

Hi there!

It is time for a brand new challenge at Stuck?! Sketches, I had fun creating another layout for my Cuba album - slowly but surely I am getting caught up. Here is a look at the sketch for this challenge...


 And this is my take on it...


I pulled out some of last year's Simple Stories summer line, because I loved the colours with my photos.


This flamingo was hand cut from one of the papers.  I have a few more close up shots below...

 


 As usual, we have two great sponsors giving away prizes - so we will have two happy scrappers!



Product List: Simple Stories patterned paper and stickers; Jillibean Soup ephemera and stickers; My Mind's Eye stickers; Evalicious flair and puffy stickers; Heidi Swapp wood veneer and word stickers; water colour paints;  Memento ink; Hemptique button twine; misc. button.

So glad you visited today and I hope to see you join in at Stuck?! Sketches.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! & the summervibe collection, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all that layering! Awesome page Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Laura! I just love this collection, and you've really made it shine here!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!