Friday, July 17, 2015

Go Bananas | Your Next Stamp

Hi there!

Your Next Stamp is having a super fun sketch and colour challenge!  You can play along with either one or both aspects of the challenge, and then link up for your chance at a really generous gift certificate or even a GDT spot, check out the details here.

I decided to go with the sketch aspect of the challenge, using the adorable "Monkey Fun" stamp set to create both the focal image and sentiment on my card. Isn't it just the cutest!


I had some fun fussy cutting a few stamped elements for this card like the banana and the leaves. I also added some pretty green YNS gumdrops to this card, I love the way they look tucked into the leaves.

Here is a look at the sketch...


And the colour challenge...


If you are looking for inspiration for this colour challenge check out this card that I created last week for YNS. It seemed perfect for what I was creating!

Pop on over to the YNS blog to see what the incredible DT has designed and be sure to join in on the fun!

Product List: Echo Park patterned paper; Your Next Stamp gumdrops, monkey and sentiment stamps; Copic paper; Staples cardstock for base; Crate Paper solid paper; Copics E21, E23, E25, R20, E71, E74, E77, Y00, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, YG03, YG5, YG07.

Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!