Monday, July 27, 2015

Hugs for You | Your Next Stamp

HI there!

My time with YNS is just about over and today I  thought I would share a just for fun card using a sweet stamp from Your Next Stamp, I coloured up this image a while ago to practice my colouring as it had been a while since I played with my Copics. This stamp is called "Ellie loves butterflies" and she is so cute!
 

I decided to give her a g=home on a card and lifted a favourite card layout of mine from a few years ago, I have used it a few times now and still love it.

Product List:  Stamp - Your Next Stamp; paper - Lawn Fawn; ink - Memento; Copic colours - E0010 E021 E13. R20, R27, R22, R21, BG10, BG13, E23. E27, E29, Y0000, BG000; Copic cardstock; Staples cardstock; Freckled Fawn wooden hearts; misc. twine and clothes pin.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!