Sunday, July 05, 2015

Never Too Old | Your Next Stamp Hop

Hi there!


I am having so much fun playing with my YNS stamps and today I am lucky enough to participate in a Blog Hop with the Your Next Stamp DT.  If you hop along with us and leave some love along the way, you will have a chance to win a $20.00 YNS gift certificate!

I created this card using the new release "Clowning Around" Stamp set.It is super cute and really versatile with three images and several different options for sentiments. And I love that it rounds out my stamp stash nicely with something for a more mature person.


I ended up cutting out the image after I coloured it up, mainly because when I was colouring the cute hat my R59 Copic dripped a HUGE blob right beside the hat.  And of course, I was almost finished colouring him up, and I was liking the way it was turning out.  Go figure!  So I decided I could save him by cutting him out.  I then re-stamped the image again to get the background parts of the stamp.  I opted to use these super sparkly Gumdrops from YNS as the juggling balls.  Love the way it looks!


Karen is offering everyone a 20% off discount to the YNS store until the 12th, so be sure to take advantage of this generous offer and stock up on some super cute stamps, dies and goodies!

Now get hopping and have fun!

Supply List: Your Next Stamp image and sentiment from "Clowning Around" and gumdrops; Copic paper; My Mind's Eye patterned paper; Staples cardstock; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Versamark ink for edges; Memento ink for stamping; Copic colours - E000, E01, E33, R20, R56, R59, YG05, YG09, Y06, Y02, Y28, Y26, B01, B000; Clear Star Gelly Roller.

Thank you for visiting and good luck to you!

30 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this juggler! Love the glittery balls! Such a fun, festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Laura. Very nice clown card

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card! This would be the perfect card for my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Laura...love how you fixed your mistake!!! Awesome layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Such a perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, love the color scheme you chose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love the colors and fun layout ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Laura! So glad you joined us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aweeee. ... he is such a cute clown... very nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun sentiment! I can think of someone for whom I'd love to make a card with this set. TFS your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so fun, Laura! So glad that you've joined us this month. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colouring and layout on your card, Laura! So cute!!! Thanks for the inspiration and ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card, it's very happy. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I really like how you used the gumdrops for the juggling balls. Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to win! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card. Great sentiment.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love the layout; it's fabulous!! Great save on the copic blob; no one will ever know it wasn't supposed to be this way. Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute--the Gumdrops are perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol Love this little guy! The sentiment is so perfect for him! I too have had globs drip from my copics grrrr so frustrating but glad to see you didn't let that get the best of you!! Congrats on completing this super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great way to fix the mistake...fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. He's a fun little chap, great card !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card and love how you used the gumdrops for the balls!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!