Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Splish Splashy Day | Your Next Stamp

Hi there!

I am honoured to be Guesting over at Your Next Stamp this month, and although I have participated in a few posts, today is my official intro on their blog!  I would love for you to pop on over and check it out!

I created this card especially for my introductory post using Little Darling Madison - isn't she just perfect for a summer celebration?


I am looking forward to sharing more projects using sweet stamps from Your Next Stamp during the month, I hope you follow along and check out all of the amazing DT inspiration.

Don't forget you still have time to hop with us, you can find out all of the details here.


And you still have time to save 20% off your purchase using code YNSJuly20 when you check out of the  Your Next Stamp store.


Product List:  Stamp - Your Next Stamp; paper - My Mind's Eye; ink - Memento; Copic colours - E001, E02, E13. R20, E23. E27, YR24, R05, R08, Y23, Y26, Y32, B00, B02, G20, G99; Copic paper; Clear Star Gelly Roller pen; misc. button, ribbon and cardstock.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!