Saturday, August 15, 2015

For the Love of Chess| Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits | Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

I am sharing a layout created to combine two DT assignments today, back in late July just before I packed up the last of my scrapbook room before my move I was doing a bit of double duty trying to get a head start on a few August projects.  I just knew that my scrap room would not be set up yet!

Anyway today's page is a layout created with the July/August kit contents from Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits and the August 15th sketch for Stuck?! Sketches.



The summer  Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits contents were just so perfect for creating this page for my Cuba trip album - even though it was technically winter time! The papers are so vibrant and work for this tropical setting and I had fun with many of the alphas in the kit creating a multi font title!

This is the sketch for the August 15th challenge at Stuck?! Sketches.



There are two great sponsors giving away 3 prizes this month at Stuck?! Sketches, please pop by the blog to check out all of the details and stick around to play along!

Supply List:  Kit contents - Simple Stories and Bo Bunny patterned papers; Crate Paper cork elements; Simple Stories, Echo Park and Kaisercraft stickers; Studio Calico Washi stickers;  misc. star clip. Other supplies  Mr. Huey's mist; Staedtler pen; Tim Holtz Distress Ink; We R Memory Keepers floss; Doodlebug enamel dots.

Thank you for visiting today!

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!