Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Good Tmes | Boys Rule

Hello!

This page was created for Boys Rule, using the July /  August kit contents, I am loving all of the summery goodies.  I decided to scrap a couple of more photos from the big Sandcastle building competition that is hosted annually and our trailer park.  Timmy teamed up with his friends Rachel and Aaron for this event and they created a masterpiece!

 

I began this page by adding distress ink through a mask with a variety of sized circles on it. To that I added in some sprinkled mist, and then began layering up my papers.  Once I decided where to place my photos, I stopped ad hand stitched a large circle.


Of course, after that it is all fun and games placing cute embellishments here and there around my page!

Here are a few close ups....




Supply List:  Kit contents - Simple Stories and Pink Paislee patterned papers;  Fancy Pants wood veneer and ephemera; Simple Stories, Echo Park stickers. Other supplies  Mr. Huey's mist; Staedtler pen; Tim Holtz Distress Ink; We R Memory Keepers floss.

 I can't wait to share my next Boys Rule project with you!

So glad you stopped by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!