Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fall Icons Pocket Cards | Free Silhouette and SVG Cut Files

Hi there!

Today I am sharing some free Silhouette and SVG cut files that I created to help us ease into fall!

Even though I love what fall offers; with its gorgeous colours, apple picking and pumpkin carving I really dislike what comes after that - you know that season that we shall not speak of just yet!  That said, I am going to try to embrace this next season as it is arriving next Wednesday!

I created these 3 x 4 pocket cards for us to add to our Fall projects, don't forget they are great on traditional layouts and can be used as mixed media stencils as well! Have fun with them!

https://app.box.com/s/6a5a8if89y139t1de7qgzy6vi8xwpp3g
click on the image to be directed to my download page

Thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Laura. I love love love your cut files.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!