Tuesday, September 01, 2015

ScrapMuch? Monthly Reveal | October Afternoon

Hi all!

Today I am sharing my monthly reveal for ScrapMuch?, and in the interest of full disclosure, I am not gonna lie - this month I was totally flying by the seat of my pants (or PJs, which is my usual late night scrapping attire!).  As I was working on these projects, it had been over a month since I played in my scrap room.  Well, with the exception of packing it all up at one house and unpacking it at our new home, but that is not really playing is it?

Anyway, I digress!  I was lucky enough to get this collection pack by October Afternoon to play with:


plus these extra sticker sheets:



They are super cute and kitschy!  I love that even though they are different collections, the colours work great together - so one paper pack and extra stickers gives you a variety of scrapping theme options!

I started with this layout, documenting my youngest sons love for breakfast foods.  He is our fussiest eater (although he likes a wide variety of foods especially eggs and vegetables, he is fussy about what he eats when and often lets himself go too long between eating) but boy will he pack away a big breakfast, which helps to ease away our worries, as his parents!

Dig In






Supplies: October Afternoon Patterned Papers, buttons and stickers; American Crafts cardstock; Hemptique button twine; American Crafts Precision Pen in brown; Silhouette Store cut file.

This next page documents our back to school photos from last year, it was our first full year of homeschooling and we were excited to see what the year would bring!

School Days






Supplies: October Afternoon Patterned Papers and stickers; American Crafts cardstock; Hemptique button twine; American Crafts Precision Pen in brown; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Evalicious Stamp; CTMH black ink; misc. buttons.

Fall isn't anywhere near as fun if there are no leaves to jump in, and our little one is all too eager to help mess up a freshly raked pile!

1 2 3 Jump


I took some inspiration for this page from this post by Paige Taylor Evans, although I used Gelatos instead of water colour paints (mostly because they are brand new to me and I wanted to play with them), I have been following her on instagram for a little while now and am loving her unique style.





Supplies: October Afternoon Patterned Papers and stickers; American Crafts cardstock; Hemptique button twine; American Crafts Precision Pen in brown; Sharpie in brown; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Maya Road clip; The Paper Company Vellum; Gelatos; misc. buttons.

I also created 3 birthday cards, I just couldn't resist using up some more of the stickers, so I searched for some silly phrases to turn them into cards!
 
 Birthday Card Trio




Supplies: October Afternoon Patterned Papers and stickers;  Hemptique button twine; American Crafts Precision Pen in brown; Sharpie in brown; misc. buttons and cardstock.


Thank you for visiting me today, I will be back a little later to share another post!

3 comments:

  1. Love that collection! Super cute layouts and cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable collection. I love the vintage feel of the papers. Great inspiration with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! These are fantastic, girl! Way to make this collection really shine! I've totally overlooked it, but no more ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!