Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Woof | Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

Please scroll down for my Boys Rule Kit Club post from earlier this morning.

Wow, can you believe we are already half way through the month? Our kiddo is back in school and it is just our pup and I home all day - I can tell you that it feels strange. I can't tell you the last time I have had this much time to myself! I have a huge to do list, lots of stuff around the house and some crafting too! I am hoping to play along with more challenges and create some just for fun layouts, as well as classes and kits for ScrapMuch?.

Speaking of crafting, I am sharing the latest sketch and my take on it today for Stuck?! Sketches! This is the sketch, the challenge goes live today!  Yup, that is three photos on a single page, you can do it!  Or you can modify it! The DT has a some great inspiration for you, however you choose to interpret the sketch!


This is my take on it, I guess spending so much time by myself with the pup has him on my mind.  These photos are some that I scooped from the breeders website, while we were waiting to bring him home!  Truth be told I have been stalking the website again lately - I keep thinking about adding another pup to our family.


I added a misted brick pattern to my layout using the Tim Holtz spritzer tool and a grey Copic, and then added another layout using ink and a different mask. The circles were done with my Silhouette and a Sharpie, using a messy sketched layered circle cut file that I created.

Here are some close up shots.


I used a ton of papers, chipboard, stickers and bling from Bo Bunny's Happy Tails collection.


I also added in some great wood elements from Creative Embellishments, colouring some of them red or black with Copic markers, and a Maya Road calendar tag and flair from Evalicious.


We have two great sponsors this month at Stuck?! Sketches both Lindy's Stamp Gang and Evalicious are offering gift certificates to their stores, you do not want to miss out on your chance to win one of these prizes!

Supply list:  Bo Bunny patterned papers, stickers, chipboard and bling; Evalicious flair; Creative Embellishments wood veneer; Tim Holtz Spritzer tool; TCW masks; CTMH ink; Copic markers ( T4, 110, R46, R56); Maya Road calendar tag; Sharpie.

Thank you for checking in with me today!

3 comments:

  1. What a great sketch and what an awesome page! Love the cluster on the left...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Laura, and such a great sketch! Be careful about adding another pup. They play off one another's naughty natures ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you created with those cute pooch pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!