Thursday, October 08, 2015

All About the Boys | BIrthday Card

Hi there!

I decided to put a hold on my "to do" list {read procrastinate} and play along with a couple of challenges. I was in luck, because I had this little image all coloured up and waiting for a card, so I didn't have to feel too guilty about playing.



I am linking up to:

Little Red Wagon - It's All About the Boys
Casual Fridays - Tic Tac Toe Board 
(I used the first column - stitching, colouring and distressing.)
Always Playing with Paper - sketch challenge

Supply List : My Mind's Eye and Jillibean Soup patterned papers; October Afternoon label sticker and button; Hemptique twine; Doodle Garden image; Copic Markers; Adorn-it border sticker; Your Next Stamp sentiment stamp; Stazon ink.

Thank you for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your colouring and the image is just darling! Fab boy card for Fall! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Precious! Saw it on The Challenge.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...I just LOVE this! What a terrific card in every way! Glad you decided to procrastinate and make it so I could see it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is soooo super sweet! Love your choice of papers! You really nailed this, Laura! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. I love it.....especially those little boy toes. Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my cuteness! I love your coloring and all the pieces you mixed together here! That triangle paper looks like a beautiful quilt! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!