Thursday, October 01, 2015

Epic Hockey Hair | Stuck?! Sketches | Simple Stories

Hi there!

It is reveal day at Stuck?! Sketches, and I am excited to share my page with you!  Here is a look at the sketch that I created for this challenge...


And this is my take on it, using some of the amazing SO RAD collection by Simple Stories, are you loving this collection as much as I am?


We have two great sponsors for this challenge:







I hope you decide to play along, as we are also looking for guest designers from our entrants!

Supply List:  Simple Stories patterned paper, stickers and brads; Mr. Huey's White mist; Little Yellow Bicycle canvas and burlap stars;  Heidi Swapp wood veneer; DMC floss; Copic Y08 and Y15 (to alter the colour of my brads); misc. brads; American Crafts precision pen; Tim Holtz Distress Ink (on wood veneer).

I am also entering the following challenges:

Use your Stuff challenge blog - markers and inks ( I used mine in a subtle way)
Come and Get it Challenges - Clear it out (I used some old Little Yellow Bicycle Stars)


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I love this collection too! It is just perfect for our masculine layouts! Love your embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! You rocked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scrapbook page. get details in your project. Thank you for joining us at Come and get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and we look forward to having you play with us again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!