Monday, October 05, 2015

Grateful | Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits

Hi there!

I created a Thanksgiving card for my Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits reveal. The colours in the Kaisercraft papers and some of the stickers just spoke Thanksgiving to me, the russets and blue- greys are so earthy and perfect for this time of year.


I adorned the front of my card with this beautiful printable that I found here, I loved the colours of it.
The wooden button (dug out of my button jar)  was unfinished, I gave it a treatment of grey Gelatos and  it looks so much better on this project!


Originally I printed out a copy of this image to add a touch of fall to my living room.  However, I thought it would make a nice card front, too!  I like to print most printables onto textured cardstock, it sort of makes them look a little more hand painted.

Supply List: From the Kit - Kaisercraft papers and stickers; cardstock and grey Gelatos.  From my stash - My Mind's Eye twine; misc. wood button; white textured cardstock.

Thanks for visiting! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the two ways you used that beautiful image!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!