Thursday, October 15, 2015

US | Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

It is the 15th today and October is half over - how did that even happen?  I have been keeping myself busy creating, most of which I cannot share just yet, but today is reveal day at Stuck?! Sketches so that means I can share a new sketch and layout with you!


Here is my take on the sketch, I used lots of goodies from Pink Paislee's Office Suite collection.


This photo of my husband and I was taken this past summer at a community picnic, it was a nice afternoon and a great way to meet some of our neighbours, as it was a couple of weeks after we moved into our new home.  It was held at the beach with a potluck lunch and a live band performance.

We have two fantastic companies sponsoring us for this challenge!



Be sure to vista the Stuck?! Sketches challenge site to check out the incredible DT pages and play along for your chance at one of two great prizes!

Supply List - Pink Paislee patterned papers, die cuts and alphas; Studio G buttons; Simple Stories enamel dots; American Crafts twine and cardstock; Ranger texture paste; Heidi Swapp stencil; Leows water colour paints; My Mind's Eye Washi tape.

Thanks for visiting today! 

3 comments:

  1. great sketch and BEAUTIFUL page! Love the gesso work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page!! LOVE the masking and your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Laura! Great photo! Love the textured background! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!