Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wanted for Extreme Cuteness | Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kits

Hi there!

I am sharing a layout today at Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kits, created using the September / October 2015 kit contents!  I recently re-found this photo of my oldest boys while unpacking my scrap-room.  It was taken way back in 1992, when they were 1 and 3, their big shiny smiles and lack of necks makes me giddy to this day!


I really adore these Echo Park papers, but didn't think that I had photos that would work with them, am I ever glad that I unearthed this one!

As always, I had fun with layering up embellishments.  Most of them are from my stash.






It's funny how literal I can be at times, the striped paper had a phrase on it that said "new arrival" it bugged me, so I layered and pop dotted another pattern over it.  I really like the look of it.

Supply List : Kit contents - Echo Park pattern papers; Kaisercraft stickers, Heidi Swapp wood arrow. Other - Crate Paper chipboard elements (from a precious kit), Jillibean Soup ephemera (from a previous kit), Maya Road clip, Little Yellow Bicycle canvas and burlap pieces, misc. buttons, Hemptique twine.

Thank you so much for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout and love those embellies! Cute pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That is one cute pic, scrapped to perfection Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!