Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Daily 22-25

I am sharing the last few pages of my December Daily album today, although I do hope to make a video of the entire second half very soon!

Since he was off on winter break, my youngest wanted to cook for us. His favourite is loaded Nachos so of course that i what he made, they were excellent!


A little gingerbread man cookie decorating helped to fill an afernoon.


The best day, all my boys home for the holidays! I think this little house is from FabScraps - I have had it forever-- I embossed it to coordinated and then coloured the door and windows.


For my last day, I created a double pager, using this great spread from Simple Stories.  It ws perfect for documenting the days events, traditions and highlights - love that!

Supply List:  Simple Stories patterned paper; page inserts; album sleeves; washi tape, enamel dots, chipboard elements, bradz, photo sticker; Freckled Fawn wood veneer numbers; Hemptique twine; Evalicious puffy stickers, wood veneer, flair and page tabs; Staedtler pen; American Crafts Thickers; Your Next Stamp enamel dots; Echo Park stickers; Stampin' Up embossing powder; Faber Castell red marker; Painters gold paint pen; My Mind's Eye glitter stickers; Fabscraps chipboard house.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!