Monday, December 21, 2015

December Daily | Day 15, 16 and 17

Hi there!

I have a few more pages of my December Daily album to share with you today.


Life has been pretty ordinary this past week, Timmy wrapped up one last project before school ended for winter break.  We both learned a thing or two when researching for his project on the Antarctic.  I totally thought there were polar bears there! ha!

This page is on the back of the tag shaped insert that I used for Day 14. Love the variety of page shapes and styles!


One evening was spent with Timmy wrapping gifts for his teachers and bus driver.  He said that he wished he had wrapped his gifts before he was volunteered to do some wrapping at school, he learned a few tricks from me that he wished he knew earlier!


I  thought I should add in a bit about the new light fixture that Ian installed.  He is working so hard to make our house a home, even though he is only with on weekends.  He is so busy sourcing and installing treasures and it is making a big difference in the feel of our home.

I am sorry my photos have a fair bit of glare, we have had a gloomy week this past week.  With the exception of a couple of hours one day of stunningly bright and glorious sunshine!  Thus the glare, but I am not complaining it makes me so happy!

Supply List:  Simple Stories patterned paper; page inserts; album sleeves; washi tape, enamel dots, chipboard elements, bradz; alpha stickers stickers, photo sticker; Freckled Fawn wood veneer numbers; Hemptique twine; misc. sequins; Evalicious pocket card; Sharpie; Staedtler pen; Fuse tool.

So glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Leslie! And thank you so much!

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!