Saturday, December 12, 2015

December Daily | Day 2, 8 and 9

Hi there!

I am back sharing a couple more of my December Daily pages with you.  I am not sure how it happened but I accidentally omitted sharing page 2, have a look...


On the 2nd of December my youngest and I put up our tree while listening to Christmas music,  he is a huge fan of tree decorating.  I like to think he gets it from me!  He actually asked me if he could inherit the ornaments when I die! lol  At least someone wants them!

And here is Day 8 -


On this day I did a little on line shopping and list checking!  Being anon driver, I have always been a huge fan of online shopping.  Hello, shopping in pj's!  But now that we live outside of the city, online shopping is even more relevant!

And Day 9...


On day 9, I set up a gift wrap station in the corner of our family room - It seems we are getting too old to sit cross-legged on the floor, lol!  You know, it is not so bad when you are down there but everything seizes up and getting up is trickier when you are all kinked up!

I tested it out and wrapped a few gifts.  it works perfectly!   I am guessing when all my boys come home on Christmas Eve they will put it to good use as well.  Then later on that night, it will become a buffet for our annual finger food feast while we watch The Santa Claus with Tim Allen, as is our tradition!

Supply List: Simple Stories patterned paper,chipboard, brads and enamel dots; misc washi tapes and sequins; American Crafts Thickers; Evalicious puffy sticker; Freckled Fawn wood veneer numbers.

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. I have always want to do December Daily! perhaps I can try it again next year when I am staying home for the holiday. You did good! Love the idea of gift wrapping table.. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!