Tuesday, December 08, 2015

December Daily | Day 3

HI there!

Unfortunately I only have one page of my December Daily to share with you today.  I have been waiting for the sun to shine to photograph days 4, 5, 6 and 7.  Hopefully soon!  This page is part of the SN@P journal pages package, which is a super fun addition to my album.  I love the variety in sizes and styles of pages my book is accumulating.



Day 3 marked the start of our Christmas movie watching tradition, we squeeze as many in as we can before the holidays.  We have old favourites that are on the must watch list and we like to source out new ones, too!  I added in some typed journalling and put a list of some of our must watches on the back.

Supply List: Simple Stories journal insert paper, chipboard, sticker and enamel dots; Evalicious puffy sticker; Freckled Fawn wood veneer number; Creative Embellishments laser cut movie themed accent; misc flair; Petaloo doily.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!