Thursday, December 17, 2015

December Daily | Days 10, 11 and 12

H there!

I am sharing two more pages of my December Daily today, although it likely looks like it, I am not really this behind.  I have been trying really hard to not be more than two days behind at any given time, and this is usually because of the weekends.  I try not to spend any time in my craft room while my husband is home since we get so little time together and there is always so much to do.

Anyway, I digress, here are my pages:


Day 10 was spent making Christmas cards, it was really nice just puttering away.  Though I did discover that I didn't make enough and heading back to the drawing board a few days later, ha ha!

I chose a page with a pocket for this one, partly because it was a postcard themed page, well prior to me covering it all up that is, and partly because I knew that I could put my list of people to send cards to in the pocket!  It is a little hard the tell there there is a pocket there but if you scroll down you will see it.


I used Washi tape to make a "hinge" for my photo so that I could access the pocket behind it.


And this is Day 11, I dug out this little tree from my collection of Christmas goodies and sent it home with my middle son, he set it up right away and I was sent this photo!  I love that it made him happy and a little festive and I really love that I was sent a photo!


You know what is funny?  As much as I have wanted to make one of these albums for many years now, I have this thought in my head that it should be EPIC, odd because our lives are not EPIC.  In fact, we have tried really hard to strive for 'quiet' for the last 5 years or so.  The why for that is another story for another day, but suffice it to say EPIC is a challenge around here!  But I suppose December Daily means just that, and our Saturdays usually start at the rink so it got documented!  I have in fact wanted to do a layout dedicated to this kids year to date in hockey, but haven't been able to snag a great photo yet.  This one is blurry, but he scored on this shot so it is a keeper for sure!

Supply List: Simple Stories insert pages, enamel dots, patterned paper and chipboard; Freckled Fawn wood numbers; CTMH embroidered postage stamp; misc. flair; Stampin' Up Project Life card; Teresa Collins Washi tape; Evalicious page tabs and journal tabs; Recollections chevron bag.

Thank you for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your album come together! Awesome pages!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!