Friday, December 18, 2015

December Daily | Days 13 and 14

Hi there!

This is my third post of the day and I have two more pages of my December Daily album to share with you!


The night before this photo was taken, our Elf on the Shelf, "Buddy", left my son a note instructing him to purchase a gift for a child in need.  While we were at Costco we checked out the toy aisle and Timothy had fun deciding which toy would make a child super happy.  In the end he settled for this radio controlled card.  I liked that it came with it's own rechargeable battery pack, this way the parents wouldn't have any added expenses.


I snapped this photo of a mocha that I made for myself, I even added whipped cream (AKA Cool Whip since I am lactose intolerant) now this is a treat!  I may treat myself to a mocha a week, but I never use Cool Whip, so this was nice for a lazy Sunday!

Supply List: Simple Stories patterned papers, album inserts, tag page, chipboard, and alpha stickers; Evalicious puffy stickers and wood veneer; Freckled Fawn wood numbers; Faber-Castell red marker.

Thanks for coming back today!

2 comments:

  1. I love your December Daily Album so far. Look forward to see the rest. I am attempting to do one this year but had to order my album on line so still waiting for it before I can start though I have kept a little notebook journaling what was done on each day and noted whether there is a photo or memorabilia to go with it. Hopefully it works for me this time. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea Carrie, I will have to remember that for the times I am too busy to create right away!

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!