Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December Daily | Days 18 -21

Hi there!

I am back again today sharing a few more pages of my December daily.



The 18th was the last day of school before winter break and pj, which is always fun!  My little guy wanted to wear his new one piece pj's which has many buttons and an actual trap door.  I spent an hour or so the night before sewing a few strategic buttons closed  - to avoid any wardrobe malfunctions.  Of course he had on underthings underneath but he was a little nervous of the trap door coming open ;) !
 

We have made good friends with one set of neighbours in particular who are super sweet and super helpful.  They check in on me, but always make out like they are calling for something else! I appreciate them a lot! Anyway, last weekend we went to their annual Christmas open house and met a few neighbours that we had not met yet and a couple we had.  It was a nice time.  Of course I requested a photo opp with the husband and little guy before we went.


On Sunday I made loaves of banana bread for a few of the neighbours.  One in particular was delivered to the sweet neighbours I had previously mentioned, who were puttering around their house when we brought it over.  A nice chat and glass of wine rounded off the visit to perfection!


Monday I spent baking all my boys favourites things!


I added this small banner page beside the photo of the baked goods listing what I made.

Supply List:  Simple Stories patterned paper; page inserts; album sleeves; washi tape, enamel dots, chipboard elements, bradz; alpha stickers stickers, photo sticker; Freckled Fawn wood veneer numbers; Hemptique twine; Evalicious puffy stickers and page tabs; Staedtler pen; My Mind's Eye glitter stickers; misc. doily and glittered washi; CTMH fabric labels; American Crafts Thickers; Teresa Collins washi.

Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!